Just letting you know that it’s business as usual at Wilwaste and we look forward to continuing to provide you with a waste pickup service.
As a rubbish removal business we are able to continue to pick up your Wilwaste bales and bins during these extraordinary times.
Please be assured that we continue to practice safe hygiene and we are implementing social distancing rules.
Our office continues to be open, but due to demand, if I do miss your call please know that I will call you back ASAP.
We would like to take this opportunity to let you, our customers know how much we appreciate your business and look forward to helping you over the coming months.
If you see the Wilwaste Truck on our rounds, give Troy a wave and think of me with a smile, homeschooling our 3 kids!
Troy and Bianca @ Wilwaste”
Why choose WILWASTE to remove your rubbish?
- WILWASTE pride our self on providing good old-fashioned customer service
- Locally owned and operated by a husband and wife team
- Our signature wool-bale bags are a fantastic alternative to skip bins or a trailer
- Established for over 40 years in the Geelong Region
- No rental fees for ongoing use of wool bale bags
- Our ‘Set location runs’, 5 days a week, all year, mean you know when WILWASTE is removing your green waste or rubbish
- Competitive on price
- Ongoing commitment to the environment